Super Simple Massage Oil Recipe
This all natural massage oil will not leave you greasy and sticky. It absorbs well and has a dry finish. I highly recommend using this for back massages with a partner as well as, foot and hand massages on yourself.
Do not underestimate the power of massage. According to the Mayo Clinic, massage helps ease anxiety, digestive complaints, headaches, strains and stress related issues, just to name a few. And…
Let’s not forget that massage just feels awesome!!
Makes two ounces.
- 1 ounce Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 ounce Apricot Kernel Oil
- 6 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 6 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- 6 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 6 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 6 drops Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- 8 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
Put all ingredients into a 2 ounce pump bottle and shake before each use.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.